A major international financial service organisation was tasked with reviewing its global operating model to better meet the needs of the business whilst enhancing the experience of Hiring Managers and Candidates. The new operating model needed to deliver process simplification and efficiencies and be cost reductive in the future. TQ was engaged to project manage this program of work overseeing the following work streams:
- Deep dive assessment of the current state operation model
- Development of future state service model and underpinning operating model
- Business case for change and transformation
The TQ Solution
- Intensive 2-3 months reviewing the current state operating model (baselining) to identify significant opportunities for improvement and operating risks.
- Wide ranging ‘Voice of Customer’ research and analysis – Hiring Managers, New Hires, Recruitment Team Members.
- Employer brand audit and review of competitor landscape; pulse check on current candidate experience.
- Deep review and analysis of technology, process and policy framework .
- Development of high-level roadmap for change and transformation then once endorsed, the facilitation of a design process to develop a more fit-for-purpose future state service model. Once developed, TQ supported the build of the detailed operating model incorporating FTE, Skills & Capabilities, Technology Enablement, KPI’s, Brand, Process etc.
- Development of business case and benefits paper for executive review and approval.
- On-going support to the change and implementation project including FTE and OPEX modelling, Service Development Roadmap, Technology Selection and Implementation.
- TQ’s analysis and rigorous baselining enabled the organisation to identify the critical change projects that will drive its broader business objectives.
- TQ’s intimate knowledge of Service Design and FTE Modelling enabled the organisation to develop a detailed OPEX projection for future periods to further support the case for change.
- Strategic support to roll out of new service model to organisations global delivery team.