Matt’s notes on the contents:
“A crisis is always a catalyst for change, and the events of 2020 have the potential to drive some of the fastest and most significant change we have ever seen in talent acquisition.
My guest this week is Gareth Flynn, Managing Director of TQSolutions . Gareth is working at the cutting edge of change in talent acquisition and helping some of Australia’s biggest employers develop talent strategies and operating models for the changed future.
In the interview, we discuss:
• How talent acquisition has evolved in the past and where it is heading now
• Refocusing on talent engagement and mobility
• Total talent
• The role of technology
• Transitioning the talent acquisition service model
• The vital importance of organisational mindset and accountability
• Talent maturity model
• The future and the importance of taking a long term view”
Listen here or on your favourite podcast player.