An Australian Financial Services provider was already embarking on a transformation journey, but with numerous change projects running concurrently in siloed TA pockets, they needed a more holistic approach to change management.
In an objective, advisory capacity, TQ was asked to review the projects in motion, undertaking a deep-dive root cause analysis to ensure the original pain points were going to be solved.
The TQ Solution
- TQ benchmarked the current state against the TQ maturity model, conducted a candidate experience audit, employer brand review and review of the competitor landscape based on global and local best practice.
- A full TA Tech review was commissioned to identify where areas of automation could be deployed for best effect and biggest ROI.
- A current state review of the full TA operating model was undertaken and all options were modelled (RPO, Internal, Hybrid etc.) in order to design the service model to best fit the business context.
- Final recommendations for tech selection and operating model were costed and put to the EXCO as a business case.
- Once approved, TQ was then engaged to design RFP’s and selection criteria for vendor selection and assist with implementation.