On the back of being awarded several new programs and contracts to operate, this TA function found itself needing to hire radically increased volumes of specialised talent in a tight candidate market.
TQ was brought in to augment the in-house team’s recruitment activities to ensure consistent and cohesive service delivery.
The TQ Solution
- Actively supported the TA function across all business streams and operational levels and were involved in all aspects of the TA process including advertising, search, sourcing, selection and onboarding activities.
- Provided additional talent search support on difficult to fill and/or specialist roles where the in-house team either didn’t have the capacity or capabilities to address.
- Delivered high-quality, efficient and professional cover and support to the in-house TA team nationally in search activities which led to identifying passive candidates who were later converted to successful appointments.
- Specialist project support – transferring staff to newly the acquired service line
- Significant volume of placements made by TQ Senior Consultants, fostering strong relationships between the TA function and operational business units.
- Using deep expertise and experience, TQ Senior Consultants imparted insights and coaching that brought value to the team and the wider organisation – building a reputation for their vibrance, enthusiasm and positivity in their service delivery.