An Australian Financial Services organisation experienced a sudden increase in hiring volumes as a result of the Royal Commission. Their model at the time relied upon HRBPs with no dedicated TA function, which was insufficient to cater for this specialised hiring vertical.
The TQ Solution
- An onsite team of three TQ resources were embedded within the HR team at any one time, fully supporting the business for several months to drive the campaign end to end.
- In addition to the onsite team, research and mapping resources were utilised to supplement onsite sourcing efforts.
- Remote resources were deployed nationally to undertake face to face interviews in all interstate locations.
- The team assimilated themselves with Business Partners and Hiring Managers and were white labelled as the company’s own employees.
- Hiring Managers with very high expectations felt supported by TA specialists for the first time.
- Over 1,000 candidates were telephone screened in a 6-week period.
- A sophisticated go to market strategy was deployed that included significant proactive and strategic sourcing that the HR team would never have had capacity to do themselves.
- The campaign requirements were met in a short timeframe.
- The business believed the TQ resources were their own people.